- Development NVR Linux kernel.
- CASwell Launched the world's first Fiber network interface Bypass 10G module
- Launched Intel new Core IC microarchitecture platform.
- Company move to Far East Century Plaza in Zhonghe.
- CASwell ADDs New Desktop model to its family of Intel EP80579 SoC Based communication appliance
- Obtain Nokia factory audit approved.
- Build Software R&D Center
- Establish its own overseas warehouse for our value customer HUB service
- Launched Intel new Nehalem microarchitecture platform
- Established US HUB center.
- Merged Waver technology co., ltd.
- Obtained ISO 9001
- Launched Enterprise VoIP server based on Freescale architecture
- Launched Intel new Westmere platform
- Publish PCIe Gen2 10G network inter
- Cavium fan-less entry desktop communication appliance
- Intel core i7 platform
- Implement Oracle and Tiptop ERP system
- Company more to Shu-Lin city
- Merged We-link co., ltd
- Join Cloud Computing Association in Taiwan.
- Obtained TUV NORD ISO 9001 Certification
- Obtained ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- HUB management service
- Obtained ISO 14001:2004 Authenticate
- Obtained OHSAS 18001:2007 Authenticate
- Build CASwell own advance eRMA system
- Launched Intel new Sandy Bridge microarchitecture platform.
- Lauched Intel Crystal Forest family QAT Cave Creek HW acceleration
- Established Taiwan HUB center
- Launched Tilera 36 cores Server and Network interface module
- Launched Mellanox 40G network interface module
- Launched Crystal Forest ATCA Computing node
- Log Service for Customer manufacture quality tracking system
- Tilera Strategic alliance
- Activate HMS (TW/EU)
- Established Taiwan Shin-chu R&D center
- IPO (code: 6416)
- Launched Intel new Haswell microarchitecture platform.
- Obtained TL9000 Certification
- Established Japan Branch (CASO) office in Tokyo
- Caswell formally joined the world's largest manufacturing power Foxconn Technology Group after being acquired by Ennoconn Corporation.
- Launched Intel new Romley-EP platform
- 23th National Award
- 17th Rising star Award
- Established China Office in Beijing and ShangHai
- Launched new Intel Skylake platform
- Launched Intel 40G network interface module (XL710)